Prep 15 min
Cook time- 6 min
1 pound of Rump Steak partially frozen
6 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp of Corn Starch
1 1/2 Tbsp of Rice Wine or Dry Sherry
1 1/2 Tsp Sugar
1 1/2 Cups of Fresh Broccoli
6 Tbsp of Oil Divided
2 Tsp of Ground Ginger or more if Desired
1. Trim fat from steak and cut in thin strips across the grain
2. Combine the meat, soy sauce, corn starch, sherry, sugar, and ginger. stir well and let meat defrost.
3. Cut broccoli in even small flowerets. peel the stalks and cut into thin strips (optional i use more flowerets)
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in wok- Add broccoli sprinkle with a little salt.-cook the broccoli till dark green. DO NOT cook longer than 2 min remove and set aside.
5. Add remaining oil to pan- stir fry beef mixture for about 2- 4 min add the broccoli back in mix well heat for about 30 sec. and then serve. Do not leave on the heat the broccoli will get mushy. Serve with rice.